Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New drivers

When I read a thread like this I think the group should be called
"DIY-arguments". It reminds me of the Cleese skit.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Gib Bogle
writes
When I read a thread like this I think the group should be called
"DIY-arguments". It reminds me of the Cleese skit.

:-)

Everyone has some sort of wheels and is clearly the quickest, safest,
most fuel efficient, considerate, able to brake/corner fastest and also
know the best route to get anywhere!

Not everyone has an angle grinder:-)

regards

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 7/10/2011 8:26 p.m., Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Gib Bogle
writes
When I read a thread like this I think the group should be called
"DIY-arguments". It reminds me of the Cleese skit.

:-)

Everyone has some sort of wheels and is clearly the quickest, safest,
most fuel efficient, considerate, able to brake/corner fastest and also
know the best route to get anywhere!

Not everyone has an angle grinder:-)

regards

:-) Someone here has this sig: "Anyone who drivers faster than I do is
a maniac. Anyone who drivers slower than I do is an idiot."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Tim Lamb wrote:

Not everyone has an angle grinder:-)

Maybe a discussion of how to solve that problem would be more constructive :-)

New drivers Pete Shew UK diy 11 October 8th 11 12:01 AM
New drivers airsmoothed UK diy 33 October 7th 11 04:15 PM
New drivers The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 0 October 6th 11 12:45 PM
New drivers Peter Parry UK diy 0 October 5th 11 10:17 PM
Drivers on more than just the CPU Steven Graham Electronics 0 October 1st 06 03:37 PM