Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Christmas meetup in Hereford?

Christmas meetup in Hereford?
But the problem with meeting in a pub is driving afterwards.)
You could meet at my house and sleep over by arrangement?

We could play seasonal games like
'Hunt the fireplace'
with the tools of your choice!

?
[g]
Posted to uk.d-i-y

george [dicegeorge] wrote:

Christmas meetup in Hereford?
But the problem with meeting in a pub is driving afterwards.)
You could meet at my house and sleep over by arrangement?

We could play seasonal games like
'Hunt the fireplace'
with the tools of your choice!

?
[g]

Have angle grinder

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Watts wrote:
george [dicegeorge] wrote:

Christmas meetup in Hereford?
But the problem with meeting in a pub is driving afterwards.)
You could meet at my house and sleep over by arrangement?

We could play seasonal games like
'Hunt the fireplace'
with the tools of your choice!

?
[g]

Have angle grinder

I could bring 3 SDS drills:-) And a crate of beer.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARWadsworth adamwadsworth@blue
yonder.co.uk scribeth thus
Tim Watts wrote:
george [dicegeorge] wrote:

Christmas meetup in Hereford?
But the problem with meeting in a pub is driving afterwards.)
You could meet at my house and sleep over by arrangement?

We could play seasonal games like
'Hunt the fireplace'
with the tools of your choice!

?
[g]

Have angle grinder

I could bring 3 SDS drills:-) And a crate of beer.

And all those "Neighbours" videos...
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 30, 5:42*pm, "george [dicegeorge]"
wrote:
Christmas meetup in Hereford?
But the problem with meeting in a pub is driving afterwards.)
You could meet at my house and sleep over by arrangement?

We could play seasonal games like
'Hunt the fireplace'
with the tools of your choice!

?