DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Christmas meetup in Hereford? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/329209-christmas-meetup-hereford.html)

george [dicegeorge] September 30th 11 05:42 PM

Christmas meetup in Hereford?

But the problem with meeting in a pub is driving afterwards.)
You could meet at my house and sleep over by arrangement?

We could play seasonal games like
'Hunt the fireplace'
with the tools of your choice!

?
[g]

Tim Watts[_2_] September 30th 11 05:51 PM

george [dicegeorge] wrote:

Christmas meetup in Hereford?
But the problem with meeting in a pub is driving afterwards.)
You could meet at my house and sleep over by arrangement?

We could play seasonal games like
'Hunt the fireplace'
with the tools of your choice!

?
[g]

Have angle grinder :)

--
Tim Watts

ARWadsworth September 30th 11 08:34 PM

Tim Watts wrote:
george [dicegeorge] wrote:

Christmas meetup in Hereford?
But the problem with meeting in a pub is driving afterwards.)
You could meet at my house and sleep over by arrangement?

We could play seasonal games like
'Hunt the fireplace'
with the tools of your choice!

?
[g]

Have angle grinder :)

I could bring 3 SDS drills:-) And a crate of beer.

--
Adam

tony sayer September 30th 11 08:47 PM

Christmas meetup in Hereford?

In article , ARWadsworth adamwadsworth@blue
yonder.co.uk scribeth thus
Tim Watts wrote:
george [dicegeorge] wrote:

Christmas meetup in Hereford?
But the problem with meeting in a pub is driving afterwards.)
You could meet at my house and sleep over by arrangement?

We could play seasonal games like
'Hunt the fireplace'
with the tools of your choice!

?
[g]

Have angle grinder :)

I could bring 3 SDS drills:-) And a crate of beer.

And all those "Neighbours" videos;)...
--
Tony Sayer

harry October 1st 11 07:48 PM

Christmas meetup in Hereford?

On Sep 30, 5:42*pm, "george [dicegeorge]"
wrote:
Christmas meetup in Hereford?
But the problem with meeting in a pub is driving afterwards.)
You could meet at my house and sleep over by arrangement?

We could play seasonal games like
'Hunt the fireplace'
with the tools of your choice!

?