Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Comment received from the FAQ site

Just thought I would pass this one on, for all those of you who working
on the various articles and diagrams related to the CH controls and
zoning articles:

Another John wrote:

"I just wanted to say that having a combi heated two zone heating system
which did not work at all as it should, I was completely at sea.... (I
have a plumber whose pipework is worthy of polishing and lacquering for
the public to marvel upon- but his electrical skills are not)..

Anyway- I stumbled across your wiring diagrams using Honeywell 2 port
zone valves etc.

After a good read and a check at the birds nest of wiring I was left
with all became clear- I took a deep breath and re wired following your
illustration of how a system like mine is supposed to operate.

It worked a treat and my central heating is now up and each zone is
running as it should.

Thank you very much-your site is now in my favourite folder."

--
Cheers,

John.