Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CM Zone kicks in even with the reads set to off

I posted to automated homes, but thought I would ask here too.

The HC60NG has decided to cycle 6 times an hour (it should not be firing
at all, and that's more than the 3 cph that I have configured it). You
can set your watch with it, it fires at xx:y8:55 and it lasts 90 seconds
(though minimum on time is set to 3 mins). That's with the CM67z set to
OFF and also with its usual, low set-points (14 and 13.5).

Things I tried:

- Checked rads; other than the bypass (no HR80UK) all cold.

- Pressed HC60NG button for 15 seconds, then again for 5 and synced with
the CM67z; the red light went off and the boiler kicked in.

- Checked the CM67z parameters, in particular:
. 7:PE 0 (disabled)
. 15:OP 0 (used to be enabled and I had no probs; disabling did not
fix it)
. 16:LC 0 (relay OFF)
. 17:SU (actually 13:SU in my case): 0 (HR80UK enabled) and 2 (both
HR80UK and HC60NG enabled) made no difference; 0 is my usual.
- 6:tS is 2 (enabled for display and control)

I will try to go around the house and remove the batteries from the
HR80UKs to see if I can eliminate it.

Any thought on how to address the dreaded problem will be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Kostas

--
Emails to this address are dropped.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/09/2011 13:16, Kostas Kavoussanakis wrote:
[...]

Caught it: HR80UK was not seated properly.

Kostas

--
Emails to this address are dropped.