Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Door fitting to under counter Whirlpoo

Hi

I'm trying to work out how to replace the wooden cabinet door fitted
to an undercounter whirlpoo fridge, but unusually I cant see how its
fitted from examining it, and google is getting me nowhere. The user
guide doesnt touch the question at all. Any ideas?

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 13:22:59 +0100, NT wrote:

Hi

I'm trying to work out how to replace the wooden cabinet door fitted
to an undercounter whirlpoo fridge, but unusually I cant see how its
fitted from examining it, and google is getting me nowhere. The user
guide doesnt touch the question at all. Any ideas?

NT

Is that a new form of Saniflo?

One that avoids blocked pipes?

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:37:59 +0100, polygonum wrote:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 13:22:59 +0100, NT wrote:

Hi

I'm trying to work out how to replace the wooden cabinet door fitted to
an undercounter whirlpoo fridge, but unusually I cant see how its
fitted from examining it, and google is getting me nowhere. The user
guide doesnt touch the question at all. Any ideas?

NT

Is that a new form of Saniflo?

One that avoids blocked pipes?

I decided that's the vortex you get in the bowl with projectile diarhhoea.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
on
Tue, 30 Aug 2011, NT wrote
I'm trying to work out how to replace the wooden cabinet door fitted to
an undercounter whirlpoo fridge, but unusually I cant see how its
fitted from examining it, and google is getting me nowhere. The user
guide doesnt touch the question at all. Any ideas?

There is an installation template for fitting the wooden cabinet doors.
It's fairly cryptic and almost impossible to copy/explain. If you e-mail
me with your address I could post one to you (I have two for the
original units fitted about 8/10 years ago in my kitchen). email me at
colin at brookfamily.org

Regards, Colin
--
Colin Brook - Winchester (UK)

Fax:+44(0)8701641293 Mobile:07976258703
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Aug 30, 10:10*pm, Colin Brook wrote:
In message
on
Tue, 30 Aug 2011, NT wrote

colin at brookfamily.org

Regards, Colin

done, cheers

NT

Fitting a stable door - can I simply chop a normal door and fit it? bp UK diy 10 October 19th 08 03:43 AM
Fitting a 71' french door into a 74" sliding door opening Greg Kroll Home Repair 4 March 29th 08 12:17 AM
fitting a upvc door in2minds UK diy 2 May 25th 05 06:48 PM
fitting new door lock Joe Woods UK diy 5 October 21st 03 08:40 PM
Fitting a letterbox in a PVC door Brian UK diy 2 October 11th 03 10:23 AM