Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cat problems?

I have nothing against cats but I really did not like then pooing in my
garden.
I have tried everything.
Then, I came across this. It works and is very reasonably priced at your
local B&Q.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u19dt_-StZA&NR=1

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message
I have nothing against cats but I really did not like then pooing in my
garden.
I have tried everything.
Then, I came across this. It works and is very reasonably priced at your
local B&Q.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u19dt_-StZA&NR=1

Too expensive for the ammo.

Some none drying anti climb paint around the inside of the fence works..

The cat jumps up and gets paint all over it while leaving.
It takes it home and gets it all over the owners carpets, etc.
Its none toxic but that doesn't stop the irate owners kicking the cat.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/08/2011 18:10, Mr Pounder wrote:
I have nothing against cats but I really did not like then pooing in my
garden.
I have tried everything.
Then, I came across this. It works and is very reasonably priced at your
local B&Q.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u19dt_-StZA&NR=1

My very own Sigourney Weaver? Where *is* my local B&Q?

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:10:42 +0100, Mr Pounder wrote:

I have nothing against cats but I really did not like then pooing in my
garden.
I have tried everything.
Then, I came across this. It works and is very reasonably priced at your
local B&Q.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u19dt_-StZA&NR=1

not quite as lethal but cheaper on ammo - worked for us

http://www.contech-inc.com/products/scarecrow/
--
(º€¢.¸(¨*€¢.¸ ¸.€¢*¨)¸.€¢Âº)
.€¢Â°€¢. Nik .€¢Â°€¢.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2011-08-25, Nightjar wrote:
On 25/08/2011 18:10, Mr Pounder wrote:
I have nothing against cats but I really did not like then pooing in my
garden.
I have tried everything.
Then, I came across this. It works and is very reasonably priced at your
local B&Q.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u19dt_-StZA&NR=1

My very own Sigourney Weaver? Where *is* my local B&Q?

I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to
sure.

To be sure.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/08/2011 20:53, Nightjar wrote:
On 25/08/2011 18:10, Mr Pounder wrote:
I have nothing against cats but I really did not like then pooing in my
garden.
I have tried everything.
Then, I came across this. It works and is very reasonably priced at your
local B&Q.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u19dt_-StZA&NR=1

My very own Sigourney Weaver? Where *is* my local B&Q?

Colin Bignell

Apparently this Paul Daniels' joke was voted the worst at the Edinburgh
Festival:

"Excuse me - is there a B&Q in Henley?"

"No mate, there's an H, an E an N ...."

--
Reentrant
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:43:07 +0100, Reentrant
wrote:

On 25/08/2011 20:53, Nightjar wrote:
On 25/08/2011 18:10, Mr Pounder wrote:
I have nothing against cats but I really did not like then pooing in my
garden.
I have tried everything.
Then, I came across this. It works and is very reasonably priced at your
local B&Q.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u19dt_-StZA&NR=1

My very own Sigourney Weaver? Where *is* my local B&Q?

Colin Bignell

Apparently this Paul Daniels' joke was voted the worst at the Edinburgh
Festival:

"Excuse me - is there a B&Q in Henley?"

"No mate, there's an H, an E an N ...."

Why are there chickens in Henley?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I have nothing against cats but I really did not like then pooing in my
garden.
I have tried everything.
Then, I came across this. It works and is very reasonably priced at your
local B&Q.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u19dt_-StZA&NR=1

However, unlike the film, it will run out of ammo before all the cats
are dead.
--
(\__/) M.