Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Do I evict the squirrel?

If it's grey see
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...s.foodanddrink
("The ultimate ethical meal: a grey squirrel").

I mean, if the Guardianistas think you can eat them then the tree-rats
PR must have gone wrong at last
--
Robin
PM may be sent to rbw0{at}hotmail{dot}com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Robin" wrote:
If it's grey see
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...s.foodanddrink
("The ultimate ethical meal: a grey squirrel").

I mean, if the Guardianistas think you can eat them then the tree-rats
PR must have gone wrong at last

Lol- we were only watching Kevin Viner on tv with the hairy bikers the
other night and my 10 year old did download their recipe to make pasties
so.... Here squidgy squidgy...

--
What else are opposable thumbs for? Get to me at
masterfix{at}btinternet{dot}com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Theo Markettos writes:
Robin wrote:
If it's grey see
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...s.foodanddrink
("The ultimate ethical meal: a grey squirrel").

Depends what it's been eating... at the house of a friend it had been
chomping on asbestos soffit. Not sure I'd want that for Sunday lunch...

Certainly take some cooking... ;-)

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 12:53:37 +0100, "Robin" wrote:

If it's grey see
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...s.foodanddrink
("The ultimate ethical meal: a grey squirrel").

I mean, if the Guardianistas think you can eat them then the tree-rats
PR must have gone wrong at last

As a non squirrel eating Guardianista long associated with
environmental/conservation bodies I bring you glad tidings. Whilst
the red squirrel is protected under Schedule 5 of the Wildlife and
Countryside Act, the grey is not. So you can exclude your lodger. It
would be wise to check to see if there are still young in the drey if
possible, however I would have thought that they would be active by
now and frequently venturing outside.

rbel

HOA to evict 6-year old HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 152 January 3rd 10 09:46 PM
What to do with dead squirrel? [email protected][_2_] Home Repair 73 May 3rd 09 07:50 AM
Super squirrel deia Electronics Repair 0 March 2nd 08 09:14 PM
Squirrel abatement [email protected] Woodworking 7 March 26th 07 08:48 PM
Squirrel abatement [email protected] Home Repair 6 March 26th 07 08:48 PM