Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wanted - short towel rail

On May 13, 7:00*pm, "DerbyBoy" No-one wrote:
"Tabby" *wrote in message

On May 13, 3:42 pm, "DerbyBoy" No-one wrote:

I need a short towel rail which will extend perpendicularly about 9 inches
from the wall. I want the towel to act as a screen to the u-bend trap
under
the wash basin (when viewed from the side). As yet I haven't found
anything
suitable. I want a simple chrome design. I am beginning to think I may
have
to make something up.

Any ideas on sources?

Regards

John Plant

Is it posible to use a chromed grab rail for something like this?

NT

To clarify - the rail needs to be horizontal and about 9 inches long. The
towel will then hang down and hide some plumbing.

a grab rail certainly fits that. Perhaps there is some other
requirement it doesnt?

NT

Wanted - short towel rail DerbyBoy UK diy 5 May 13th 11 07:00 PM
Heated towel rail Totally clueless UK diy 22 May 31st 07 11:01 PM
Towel Rail Hell paul UK diy 5 January 31st 06 05:14 PM
Towel rail too big? JoeJoe UK diy 13 November 6th 05 04:13 PM