Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TRSS adapter

My Bose Headphones have a standard TRS 3.5mm stero jack.

I would like to use these with my Smartphone .......... unfortunately
this uses 3.5mm TRRS .. i.e. an extra ring for the microphone
connection.
This means that I do not get audio in both ears.

What I need is 3.5 mm TRRS male to 3.5mm TRS female.

Anybody know of one ? ............ I can find the correct gender
changes but it also steps down 3.5mm to 2.5mm which is no use.

Tried googling & eBay ... (also tried Bose)