Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CPC Free delivery with £10+ spend

Just a heads up, CPC are doing free delivery with a £10+ order until
midnight Saturday.

You need to add WEBFREE to the comments box when ordering.
Discount will be applied after the order is submitted, and it only
applies to standard delivery.

--
Toby...
Remove pants to reply
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Toby
wrote
Just a heads up, CPC are doing free delivery with a £10+ order until
midnight Saturday.

You need to add WEBFREE to the comments box when ordering.
Discount will be applied after the order is submitted, and it only
applies to standard delivery.

I've just ordered and WEBFREE doesn't work - the confirmation email
shows that they have charged £5.95 for shipping (on a £30 order).
--
Alan
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Alan wrote:

I've just ordered and WEBFREE doesn't work - the confirmation email
shows that they have charged £5.95 for shipping (on a £30 order).

I *think* (don't hold me to this!) that the discount is still taken off
and the reduced charge will taken from your account/card.

Seems a bit rubbish, but I'm pretty sure it was CPC

Darren

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:17:16 +0000, Alan wrote:

In message , Toby
wrote
Just a heads up, CPC are doing free delivery with a £10+ order until
midnight Saturday.

You need to add WEBFREE to the comments box when ordering. Discount will
be applied after the order is submitted, and it only applies to standard
delivery.

I've just ordered and WEBFREE doesn't work - the confirmation email
shows that they have charged £5.95 for shipping (on a £30 order).

That's normal. They still remove them eventually. They will even show on
the confirmation email (basically, their web system can't cope).

They're removed by hand, so human error can happen. They occasionally
firget, so check the invoice when you get it.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:39:06 +0000, Toby wrote:

Just a heads up, CPC are doing free delivery with a £10+ order until
midnight Saturday.

You need to add WEBFREE to the comments box when ordering. Discount will
be applied after the order is submitted, and it only applies to standard
delivery.

You. Ideal chance to order that item you wouldn't want packed with
anything else (in my case, a tub of dishwasher powder).

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Toby
writes
Just a heads up, CPC are doing free delivery with a £10+ order until
midnight Saturday.

You need to add WEBFREE to the comments box when ordering.
Discount will be applied after the order is submitted, and it only
applies to standard delivery.

Thanks for the heads-up, too much spam for me to subscribe to email
alerts so a post about WEBFREE offers is very welcome.
--
fred