Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Screwfix expanding PU foam

Is Screwfix No Nonsense 750ml foam, p/n 43569 at £2.99 really likely to
be back in stock soon, when they have No Nonsense 750ml foam p/n 75470
in stock for £5.49?

--
Reentrant
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 17, 4:43 pm, Reentrant wrote:
Is Screwfix No Nonsense 750ml foam, p/n 43569 at 2.99 really likely to
be back in stock soon, when they have No Nonsense 750ml foam p/n 75470
in stock for 5.49?

--
Reentrant

gold old kingfisher ;)

toolstation.com a pound cheaper (plus free del for £10+....)

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Only if your local depot has some of old part number still on shelf, and you
can quote it! I had similar problem, No Nonsense Interior Varnish became
"New" and size reduced from 1 litre to 750 ml at same price. They were
willing to search, but old catalogue was in bin. Drat!
"Reentrant" wrote in message
Is Screwfix No Nonsense 750ml foam, p/n 43569 at £2.99 really likely to be
back in stock soon, when they have No Nonsense 750ml foam p/n 75470 in
stock for £5.49?

--
Reentrant

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 17, 5:11*pm, "Olav M" wrote:
Only if your local depot has some of old part number still on shelf, and you
can quote it! I had similar problem, No Nonsense Interior Varnish became
"New" and size reduced from 1 litre to 750 ml at same price. They were
willing to search, but old catalogue was in bin. Drat!"Reentrant" wrote in message

Is Screwfix No Nonsense 750ml foam, p/n 43569 at 2.99 really likely to be
back in stock soon, when they have No Nonsense 750ml foam p/n 75470 in
stock for 5.49?

--
Reentrant- Hide quoted text -

I fancy Screwfix is getting expensive. It's all since they opened
these local depot things. Big Mistake I think.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

willing to search, but old catalogue was in bin. wrote in message

Is Screwfix No Nonsense 750ml foam, p/n 43569 at 2.99 really likely to be
back in stock soon, when they have No Nonsense 750ml foam p/n 75470 in
stock for 5.49?

--
Reentrant- Hide quoted text -

I fancy Screwfix is getting expensive. It's all since they opened
these local depot things. Big Mistake I think.

I'm buying more & more from Toolstation because of the prices - and the
free delivery over £10.

expanding foam Fred UK diy 6 August 8th 10 08:42 PM
Expanding Foam The Medway Handyman UK diy 12 September 19th 06 12:30 AM
Expanding Foam VisionSet UK diy 3 September 6th 06 09:16 PM
Screwfix gun grade expanding foam James Hart UK diy 1 August 11th 03 03:01 PM