Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 1/2" OD push fit T -where?

I'm trying to buy from an on-line source an 1/2" push fit T rated for
around 15 bar and I can't seem to find one - anyone?

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 6, 6:04*pm, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:
I'm trying to buy from an on-line source an 1/2" push fit T rated for
around 15 bar and I can't seem to find one - anyone?

--
Regards,
* * * * Harry (M1BYT) (L)http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

You won't for such a high pressure. Mains pressure is normally only 2
or 3 bar.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
I'm trying to buy from an on-line source an 1/2" push fit T rated for
around 15 bar and I can't seem to find one - anyone?

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

You won't for such a high pressure. Mains pressure is normally only 2
or 3 bar.

Mains pressure is often a lot higher than 3 bar. Try 10 bar.

Harry also never stated that the T piece was for mains water.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
harry writes
wrote:
I'm trying to buy from an on-line source an 1/2" push fit T rated for
around 15 bar and I can't seem to find one - anyone?

--
Regards,
* * * * Harry (M1BYT) (L)http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

You won't for such a high pressure. Mains pressure is normally only 2
or 3 bar.

More like 5 or 6 at the bottom of a valley:-)

regards

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
I'm trying to buy from an on-line source an 1/2" push fit T rated for
around 15 bar and I can't seem to find one - anyone?

--
Regards,
* * * * Harry (M1BYT) (L)http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

You won't for such a high pressure. Mains pressure is normally only 2
or 3 bar.

No, this is for air and 15 bar seems the standard, but I have only
found metric sized ones on the UK sites. I can't get onto Thorite's
site at the moment to check them out.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/02/2011 18:04, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
I'm trying to buy from an on-line source an 1/2" push fit T rated for
around 15 bar and I can't seem to find one - anyone?

Norgren code 12-060-0700 although, with an excellent supplier just
around the corner, I've never bought them online.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Baz Baz is offline

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
. uk...
I'm trying to buy from an on-line source an 1/2" push fit T rated for
around 15 bar and I can't seem to find one - anyone?

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

Try North Wales Control. They will get you one.
01244 812828
Baz

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Baz wrote on 07/02/2011 :
"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
. uk...
I'm trying to buy from an on-line source an 1/2" push fit T rated for
around 15 bar and I can't seem to find one - anyone?

-- Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

Try North Wales Control. They will get you one.
01244 812828
Baz

I managed to get one from AirForce Leeds.

My thanks to all.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember Tim Lamb
saying something like:

You won't for such a high pressure. Mains pressure is normally only 2
or 3 bar.

More like 5 or 6 at the bottom of a valley:-)

Or ten bar here, overnight. When the Council fix the leaks and nobody's
using it. First thing I had to do was fit a pressure reducing valve.