Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Man-with-a-van transport, Luton/Watford

Has anyone used a man-with-a-van type transport based around
Luton/Watford area which they would recommend? I may need to
transport an upright fridge/freezer from Watford to Luton,
plus help with trollying at each end.

[Sorry if this appears twice - thought I posted it this morning,
but can't see it now.]

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
Has anyone used a man-with-a-van type transport based around
Luton/Watford area which they would recommend? I may need to
transport an upright fridge/freezer from Watford to Luton,
plus help with trollying at each end.

[Sorry if this appears twice - thought I posted it this morning,
but can't see it now.]

Just got a flyer in the door the other day re www.anyvan.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2011 10:25, Logie wrote:

Just got a flyer in the door the other day re www.anyvan.com

Brakes failed?

--
Adrian C

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Adrian C" wrote in message
On 05/02/2011 10:25, Logie wrote:

Just got a flyer in the door the other day re www.anyvan.com

Brakes failed?

:-D

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Logie" wrote in message
"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
Has anyone used a man-with-a-van type transport based around
Luton/Watford area which they would recommend? I may need to
transport an upright fridge/freezer from Watford to Luton,
plus help with trollying at each end.

[Sorry if this appears twice - thought I posted it this morning,
but can't see it now.]

Just got a flyer in the door the other day re www.anyvan.com

Perhaps I didn't try hard enough, but none of the bids look particularly
good value to me

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
Has anyone used a man-with-a-van type transport based around
Luton/Watford area which they would recommend? I may need to
transport an upright fridge/freezer from Watford to Luton,
plus help with trollying at each end.

Is engaging a local "man with a van" now so risky that it is necessary to
get recommendations for them?

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"tim...." wrote in message

"Logie" wrote in message
"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
Has anyone used a man-with-a-van type transport based around
Luton/Watford area which they would recommend? I may need to
transport an upright fridge/freezer from Watford to Luton,
plus help with trollying at each end.

[Sorry if this appears twice - thought I posted it this morning,
but can't see it now.]

Just got a flyer in the door the other day re www.anyvan.com

Perhaps I didn't try hard enough, but none of the bids look particularly
good value to me

Hmmm - must admit that was my impression too.

Man with Van - Watford? Andrew Gabriel UK diy 0 February 4th 11 10:01 AM
OT Transport Cafes....... The Wanderer[_2_] UK diy 6 January 26th 10 08:19 PM
OT - Boat Transport Mike Metalworking 4 March 23rd 06 01:06 AM
Screwfix, Luton Andrew Gabriel UK diy 29 June 26th 05 07:12 PM
Screwfix to open in Luton. RedOnRed UK diy 1 May 6th 05 08:44 PM