Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default M3 clinch nuts in NW London?

I'm looking for a bag of M3 clinch nuts, like ...

http://cpc.farnell.com/duratool/dp/FN01867

Problem is in this situation I'm not keen to build a whole order up to a
minimum order quantity for free delivery, or pay more than £5 for
delivery and then add VAT on top. Just want to jump on a bus, and maybe
pay the higher unit cost premium for something being available on a
shelf. Yell.com is however useless.

Anyone know of a decent ironmongers / nuts & bolts merchant in NW London?

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian C wrote:
I'm looking for a bag of M3 clinch nuts, like ...

http://cpc.farnell.com/duratool/dp/FN01867

Problem is in this situation I'm not keen to build a whole order up to a
minimum order quantity for free delivery, or pay more than £5 for
delivery and then add VAT on top. Just want to jump on a bus, and maybe
pay the higher unit cost premium for something being available on a
shelf. Yell.com is however useless.

Anyone know of a decent ironmongers / nuts & bolts merchant in NW London?

Not NW London, exactly, but in Hanwell:-

Allscrews Fasteners,
Unit 4,
Boston Business Park,
Trumpers Way,
Hanwell,
London,
W7 2QA

Tel: 44 (020) 8574 7733

An excellent company last time I used them.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
John Williamson wrote:
Not NW London, exactly, but in Hanwell:-

Allscrews Fasteners,

Did they used to be in Hammersmith?

--
*If I worked as much as others, I would do as little as they *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
John Williamson wrote:
Not NW London, exactly, but in Hanwell:-

Allscrews Fasteners,

Did they used to be in Hammersmith?

Yup. It's now going to drive me mad trying to remember exactly where.....

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
John Williamson wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
John Williamson wrote:
Not NW London, exactly, but in Hanwell:-

Allscrews Fasteners,

Did they used to be in Hammersmith?

Yup. It's now going to drive me mad trying to remember exactly where.....

King Street. About a 1/4 mile after the one way section ends. Other side
of the road from the A4. I thought they had closed down as there was no
forwarding address etc on the shop.

--
*I can see your point, but I still think you're full of ****.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/01/2011 13:17, John Williamson wrote:
Adrian C wrote:
I'm looking for a bag of M3 clinch nuts, like ...

http://cpc.farnell.com/duratool/dp/FN01867

Problem is in this situation I'm not keen to build a whole order up to
a minimum order quantity for free delivery, or pay more than £5 for
delivery and then add VAT on top. Just want to jump on a bus, and
maybe pay the higher unit cost premium for something being available
on a shelf. Yell.com is however useless.

Anyone know of a decent ironmongers / nuts & bolts merchant in NW London?

Not NW London, exactly, but in Hanwell:-

Allscrews Fasteners,
Unit 4,
Boston Business Park,
Trumpers Way,
Hanwell,
London,
W7 2QA

Tel: 44 (020) 8574 7733

An excellent company last time I used them.

Seems to have moved on from there - the phone is connected but no one is
at home :-(

Thanks the same, I'm off to search mail order from China ...

--
Adrian C