Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Neff Dishwasher not pumping out

Our integrated dishwasher has packed up. It did not pump out. I have
checked that the impeller on the pump is free to rotate, but resetting
the machine and restarting it does not produce the normal pumpy type
noises before the dishwasher fills. I am going to call out Neff, as it
is under warranty but I know they will threaten all sorts of charges
if it turns out to be not an internal fault.

To this end I thought I would check the output hose and disconnected
it from the sink. It was full up and when lowered an amount of water
was expelled.

At last, the question - I tried to blow through the hose from the sink
end and was not able to do so. There was a small gurgling from the
dishwasher, but I was able to build up a small amount of pressure. Is
this normal, with a possible valve being on the outlet, or would this
indicate a problem with the hose?

John
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Next time buy American. Products manufactured on the tiny island nation of
england are complete crap.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 30, 6:28*pm, JohnW wrote:
[...]

If water comes out, its not blocked. Check for power at the pump
terminals to see if its a bad pump or bad controller - or a wire come
off.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
Next time buy American. Products manufactured on the tiny island nation
of england are complete crap.

They are not manufactured in England.
England is spelt with a Big E and you Kernel are a peasant.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Mr Pounder
writes

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
Next time buy American. Products manufactured on the tiny island nation
of england are complete crap.

They are not manufactured in England.
England is spelt with a Big E and you Kernel are a peasant.

I'm not sure which is more pathetic, the trolls or the idiots feeding
them.
--
fred

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , Mr Pounder
writes

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
Next time buy American. Products manufactured on the tiny island nation
of england are complete crap.

They are not manufactured in England.
England is spelt with a Big E and you Kernel are a peasant.

I'm not sure which is more pathetic, the trolls or the idiots feeding
them.
--
fred

The trolls are not going to go away.
Try answering back Fred.
Or is there a problem with having fun?

Mr Pounder

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Mr Pounder
writes

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , Mr Pounder
writes

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
Next time buy American. Products manufactured on the tiny island nation
of england are complete crap.

They are not manufactured in England.
England is spelt with a Big E and you Kernel are a peasant.

I'm not sure which is more pathetic, the trolls or the idiots feeding
them.

The trolls are not going to go away.
Try answering back Fred.
Or is there a problem with having fun?

They all shrivel up and die if they don't get attention, the greatest
fun is watching them getting more and more desperate, trying to get
attention but failing.

Then they either move on, go and shout at their mum, try to get bitchy
with the customers at their local comic book store or just self harm and
our work is done.
--
fred
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , Mr Pounder
writes

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , Mr Pounder
writes

[...]

Ouch!!!!!!!!

Mr Pounder

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
Next time buy American. Products manufactured on the tiny island nation
of england are complete crap.

They are not manufactured in England.
England is spelt with a Big E and you Kernel are a peasant.

Since the tiny island nation called england is bankrupt, we Americans only
use small letters to spell it, Mr. Fudgepacker.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , Mr Pounder
writes

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
Next time buy American. Products manufactured on the tiny island nation
of england are complete crap.

They are not manufactured in England.
England is spelt with a Big E and you Kernel are a peasant.

I'm not sure which is more pathetic, the trolls or the idiots feeding
them.
--
fred

Well, I'd rather be a troll than an idiot like Mr. Fudgepacker. LOL

Neff Dishwasher JohnW UK diy 0 November 12th 07 08:25 AM
Dishwasher not pumping water around kim gregory UK diy 6 April 19th 06 08:52 PM
Neff dishwasher [email protected] UK diy 1 November 30th 05 11:59 PM
Neff dishwasher - how to reset? Roger Dyke Home Repair 0 November 24th 05 09:31 AM
Neff dishwasher locked up after water off Roger Dyke UK diy 0 November 23rd 05 04:46 PM