Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Dyke

Default Neff dishwasher - how to reset?

The Neff S5433 dishwasher wouldn't run.
After much button-pushing, resetting etc it turned out this was because
I'd had the mains water off, and not turned it back on again.....

However, now the water is on again, starting the machine results in it
pumping out, then the Aquastop starts to hum and there is no further
action - it doesn't take in water or do anything else.
I've pressed the button combination for Reset, left it powered down
overnight, switched it on with Reset held down, pressed all combinations
of buttons many times, Googled comprehensively - all to no effect.

Is there a hidden Reset somewhere I need to press?
Or is the Control Module now in such a muddle it will never recover?
I have checked for water in the base, and it is dry.
--
Roger