Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default No Seams Guttering

No Seams Guttering Visit Us at our website at http://www.noseamsattached.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y
PJ PJ is offline

On 18/01/2011 23:11, Greg Weiss wrote:
No Seams Guttering Visit Us at our website at http://www.noseamsattached.com/

I must apply for the free estimate for new guttering. Indiana - he must
have a light aircraft to spam a UK group.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 18, 11:18*pm, PJ wrote:
On 18/01/2011 23:11, Greg Weiss wrote:

No Seams Guttering Visit Us at our website athttp://www.noseamsattached..com/

I must apply for the free estimate for new guttering. Indiana - he must
have a light aircraft to spam a UK group.

Probably thinks UK is a post code. Like IA, IO, CO etc. These Yanks
are not well educated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 01:32:40 -0800 (PST)
harry wrote:

On Jan 18, 11:18*pm, PJ wrote:
On 18/01/2011 23:11, Greg Weiss wrote:

No Seams Guttering Visit Us at our website
athttp://www.noseamsattached.com/

I must apply for the free estimate for new guttering. Indiana - he
must have a light aircraft to spam a UK group.

Probably thinks UK is a post code. Like IA, IO, CO etc. These Yanks
are not well educated.

Is there an English company that does this? Or is it against
the B.Regs, and we have to use that terrible plastic stuff now.

R.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:
On Jan 18, 11:18*pm, PJ wrote:
On 18/01/2011 23:11, Greg Weiss wrote:

No Seams Guttering Visit Us at our website
athttp://www.noseamsattached.com/

I must apply for the free estimate for new guttering. Indiana - he
must have a light aircraft to spam a UK group.

Probably thinks UK is a post code. Like IA, IO, CO etc. These Yanks
are not well educated.

Is there an English company that does this? *Or is it against
the B.Regs, and we have to use that terrible plastic stuff now.

R.

Yes there is. The stuff comes as a flat roll. They bring a machine
that forms it after it's been cut to length. I don't see any
signifcant advantage.
http://uk.ask.com/web?q=joint+free+g...=0& o=0&l=dir

Posted to uk.d-i-y

TheOldFellow ) wibbled on Wednesday 19 January
2011 13:29:

harry wrote:

On Jan 18, 11:18 pm, PJ wrote:
On 18/01/2011 23:11, Greg Weiss wrote:

No Seams Guttering Visit Us at our website
athttp://www.noseamsattached.com/

I must apply for the free estimate for new guttering. Indiana - he
must have a light aircraft to spam a UK group.

Probably thinks UK is a post code. Like IA, IO, CO etc. These Yanks
are not well educated.

Is there an English company that does this? Or is it against
the B.Regs, and we have to use that terrible plastic stuff now.

R.

I assume that was toungue in cheek - but if not, not you can use anything
suitable.

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article 0273960b-684d-404b-9849-912e5e640775
@k30g2000vbn.googlegroups.com, says...

Yes there is. The stuff comes as a flat roll. They bring a machine
that forms it after it's been cut to length. I don't see any
signifcant advantage.
http://uk.ask.com/web?q=joint+free+g...=0& o=0&l=dir

There's a van up the road from here that does it. Looks like something
from the Keystone Kops, a gutter considerably longer than the van
emerging.