Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default Future planning: Propane alternative to oil

Thank goodness I don't need heating oil at the moment. But for next
year, what about using propane gas in a bottle as a stopgap?

I'm looking at the webpage
http://www.coals2u.co.uk/large-propa...gs-best-prices
where the price of a 47kg bottle is £54.18 in my area.

If I had, say, a gas cooker hob how long might I run it full tilt
during the day on 47kg? Say 10 hours a day.

MM