Posted to uk.d-i-y
D55 D55 is offline

Default mdf backed tile panels

Hi.
My brother has aked me to look for sources of mdf based
bathroom wall panels or some stuff like this.
Most of the stuff that I've goggled seems to be plastic and is about £150
for an 8' x 4' unit. A lot of other stuff is 11" - 15" wide.
I think he's looking for something substantially cheaper.

Anyone know a source of mdf backed stuff?

Thanks.

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Oct 22, 6:18*pm, "D55" wrote:
Hi.
My brother has aked me to look for sources of mdf based
bathroom wall panels or some stuff like this.
Most of the stuff that I've goggled seems to be plastic and is about £150
for an 8' x 4' unit. *A lot of other stuff is 11" - 15" wide.
I think he's looking for something substantially cheaper.

Anyone know a source of mdf backed stuff?

Thanks.

Arthur

MDF is the last thing to use in a bathroom, even if its 1/4 the price.
MDF and water splash just doesnt work.

NT