Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Chris Harris

Default workshop machines revisited

Hi

I posted here a week or so back asking what woodworking machines people
recommended for a workshop that would initially be used for a house
renovation project.

Well I've got a fairly limited budget so I've been looking at the Axminster
own brand tools as follows

Axminster compound mitre saw 300mm - Axminster part MS12C
Axminster saw bench - Aminster part BTS10P
Perform planer thicknesser - Aminster part CCNPT

I'm also going to upgrade my current fixed speed Bosch router to a 1/2"
Axminster model AW127R

What sort of experiences have people had with these machines?
Any problems?
Any comments on this machinery setup?

Cheers
Chris