Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ALDI taking now advertising copy from uk.d-i-y?

On sale from tomorrow is the 1200W powercraft router, it's advertised in
their flyer (viewable online) with a speech bubble ...

"I just purchased a router and table from Aldi today ... they are both
brilliant value"

And attributed to www.myreader.co.uk

Oh dear ...

That original post was here in 2007!!

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....5f7682b4fb4bc0

--
Adrian C

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 11, 2:49*pm, Adrian C wrote:
On sale from tomorrow is the 1200W powercraft router, it's advertised in
their flyer (viewable online) with a speech bubble ...

"I just purchased a router and table from Aldi today ... they are both
brilliant value"

Looks good for the price. I wonder if my dewalt router would fit onto
it. Can anyone who owns a router table say if its easy/hard to make up
mouldings or architrave. I need some door architrave to match rest of
the house and was quoted £65 for about 8 metres.

Noticed they also have a hefty 2800w shredder next week although I
think I'll keep taking green stuff to the dump.

Dave.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Starling wrote:
On Sep 11, 2:49 pm, Adrian C wrote:
On sale from tomorrow is the 1200W powercraft router, it's
advertised in their flyer (viewable online) with a speech bubble ...

"I just purchased a router and table from Aldi today ... they are
both brilliant value"

Looks good for the price. I wonder if my dewalt router would fit onto
it. Can anyone who owns a router table say if its easy/hard to make up
mouldings or architrave. I need some door architrave to match rest of
the house and was quoted £65 for about 8 metres.

You can sometimes rout the edge of a wider board with a hand held router &
then rip it to width.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Adrian C writes:
On sale from tomorrow is the 1200W powercraft router, it's advertised in
their flyer (viewable online) with a speech bubble ...

"I just purchased a router and table from Aldi today ... they are both
brilliant value"

Does it include the bit about "the dumb instruction manual"?

And attributed to www.myreader.co.uk

Oh dear ...

That original post was here in 2007!!

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....5f7682b4fb4bc0

That is the only post that person ever made.
Perhaps they prompty killed themselves with the router due to the
the dumb instruction manual?

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/09/2010 15:44, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In ,
Adrian writes:
On sale from tomorrow is the 1200W powercraft router, it's advertised in
their flyer (viewable online) with a speech bubble ...

"I just purchased a router and table from Aldi today ... they are both
brilliant value"

Does it include the bit about "the dumb instruction manual"?

And attributed to www.myreader.co.uk

Oh dear ...

That original post was here in 2007!!

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....5f7682b4fb4bc0

That is the only post that person ever made.
Perhaps they prompty killed themselves with the router due to the
the dumb instruction manual?

Or they were an Aldi employee?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember Lobster
saying something like:

That original post was here in 2007!!

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....5f7682b4fb4bc0

That is the only post that person ever made.
Perhaps they prompty killed themselves with the router due to the
the dumb instruction manual?

Or they were an Aldi employee?

Bit suspicious, wasn't it?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 11, 6:33*pm, Grimly Curmudgeon
drugs began to take hold. I remember Lobster
saying something like:

That original post was here in 2007!!

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....5f7682b4fb4bc0

That is the only post that person ever made.
Perhaps they prompty killed themselves with the router due to the
the dumb instruction manual?

Or they were an Aldi employee?

Bit suspicious, wasn't it?

Go easy on them, lads! They weren't exactly going to quote Andy Hall:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....292b92ae?pli=1