Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default You bunch of complete and utter *******s

Waiting until I'm off breaking speed limits on the autoroutes and
autobahns to have a thread with 102 posts ripping the **** out of dennis

I always knew he was a total retard, I just didn't know that there was a
word beyond "total"

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
Waiting until I'm off breaking speed limits on the autoroutes and
autobahns to have a thread with 102 posts ripping the **** out of
dennis
I always knew he was a total retard, I just didn't know that there
was a word beyond "total"

The timing was up to Dennis.

He is like Homer Simpson in that respect. You know he is going to say
something stupid but you just are not sure when.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
geoff wrote:
Waiting until I'm off breaking speed limits on the autoroutes and
autobahns to have a thread with 102 posts ripping the **** out of
dennis
I always knew he was a total retard, I just didn't know that there
was a word beyond "total"

The timing was up to Dennis.

He is like Homer Simpson in that respect. You know he is going to say
something stupid but you just are not sure when.

Every time he opens his mouth?

With limited time to devote to amusements, I kill filled the ****.

Northing of any value is to be found in his posts.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:47:17 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
The timing was up to Dennis.

He is like Homer Simpson in that respect. You know he is going to say
something stupid but you just are not sure when.

Every time he opens his mouth?

Wrong orifice! Doesn't know his arse from his elbow, except his elbow
happens to be mouth-shaped and has teeth.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Every time he opens his mouth?

With limited time to devote to amusements, I kill filled the ****.

Northing of any value is to be found in his posts.

Occasionally he says something sensible. In fact, he just did:

"ITYM CO it will produce CO2 normally.
CO (carbon monoxide) is very poisonous and will kill you unless you
notice the symptoms."

Andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Champ wrote:
Every time he opens his mouth?

With limited time to devote to amusements, I kill filled the ****.

Northing of any value is to be found in his posts.

Occasionally he says something sensible. In fact, he just did:

"ITYM CO it will produce CO2 normally.
CO (carbon monoxide) is very poisonous and will kill you unless you
notice the symptoms."

I dispute that. He should test it on himself.

Andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Andy Champ
writes

"ITYM CO it will produce CO2 normally.
CO (carbon monoxide) is very poisonous and will kill you unless you
notice the symptoms."

He probably also thinks dihydrogen monoxide is poisonous.

--
Mike Tomlinson
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike Tomlinson wrote:
In article , Andy Champ
writes

"ITYM CO it will produce CO2 normally.
CO (carbon monoxide) is very poisonous and will kill you unless you
notice the symptoms."

He probably also thinks dihydrogen monoxide is poisonous.

Of course it is:
http://www.dhmo.org/dihydrogen-monoxide/

David

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Aug 30, 3:25*pm, geoff wrote:
Waiting until I'm off breaking speed limits on the autoroutes and
autobahns to have a thread with 102 posts ripping the **** out of dennis

I always knew he was a total retard, I just didn't know that there was a
word beyond "total"

--
geoff

He's still at it. Come over. Bring a beer.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
mike writes
On Aug 30, 3:25*pm, geoff wrote:
Waiting until I'm off breaking speed limits on the autoroutes and
autobahns to have a thread with 102 posts ripping the **** out of dennis

I always knew he was a total retard, I just didn't know that there was a
word beyond "total"

--
geoff

He's still at it. Come over. Bring a beer.

One ?

I brought back 600 euros worth of trappist beer

I'm in for the duration

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message
,
mike writes

Is that an invite to yours for a **** up?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
geoff wrote:
In message
,
mike writes
On Aug 30, 3:25 pm, geoff wrote:
Waiting until I'm off breaking speed limits on the autoroutes and
autobahns to have a thread with 102 posts ripping the **** out of
dennis I always knew he was a total retard, I just didn't know that
there
was a word beyond "total"

--
geoff

He's still at it. Come over. Bring a beer.

One ?

I brought back 600 euros worth of trappist beer

I'm in for the duration

Is that an invite to yours for a **** up?

I invited you a couple of weeks ago

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , ARWadsworth
writes
geoff wrote:
In message
,
mike writes
On Aug 30, 3:25 pm, geoff wrote:
Waiting until I'm off breaking speed limits on the autoroutes and
autobahns to have a thread with 102 posts ripping the **** out of
dennis I always knew he was a total retard, I just didn't know
that there
was a word beyond "total"

--
geoff

He's still at it. Come over. Bring a beer.

One ?

I brought back 600 euros worth of trappist beer

I'm in for the duration

Is that an invite to yours for a **** up?

I invited you a couple of weeks ago

Bloody work got in the way.