Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Source for large, thin, clear plastic boxes?

Some time ago I picked up some large clear plastic ball-hinged boxes 190x130x30mm from Ebay.
This sort of thing: http://www.storeanddisplay.co.uk/product.php?id=6033008
but bigger.

These are perfect for storing electronic parts & short lengths of SMDs on tape ( need to be wide,
but thin so lots can stack in a sensible volume)
I can't find anywhere in the UK to get more from at anything like this size - I could do with maybe
30 or so - hinged would be perfect but loose lids would probably be OK - the key thing is large
outline but low height - most other types of boxes get taller as they get wider.
Any ideas?