Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electric strimmer

On the subject of electric again.

Can anyone recommend a decent electric strimmer for a large garden? It has
to be electric because I cant lift a petrol one ( we have a stihl but its
too heavy for me).

I was using a flymo , auto feed twin strim electric about six years old but
the shaft broke the other week. Before that I had a Black and decker single
strim which was a real workhourse .
I bought a Bosch which cost me fifty quid or so and is supposed to be a
brush cutter and a strimmer but the brush cutter has sheared off . The cord
isn't strong enough to go through even my little grassy bits! I haven't
tried the strimmer cord yet but I suspect it isn't big enough for the job!

Any good suggestions?

Recoil start for strimmer TMC[_2_] UK diy 2 June 20th 10 11:43 AM
strimmer conked out djbatwa Electronics Repair 2 May 29th 06 08:57 PM
Strimmer David UK diy 2 June 4th 05 10:50 AM
Electric strimmer recommendations wanted [email protected] UK diy 2 April 15th 05 02:33 PM