Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The Privy project

As promised some photos of my privy project.

http://s832.photobucket.com/albums/zz245/chudford/

Note the twin seats and the roof ventillation.

We found the original door propped up against the fence.

I've bought the timber for the roof so tomorrow will see a start on
the roof support.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 04 Aug 2010 11:23:45 -0700, chudford wrote:
roof ventillation.

why are you taking photos of my barn roof? ;-)

I remember an outside bog like that on the farm when I was a kid - no
child seat, though. Hopefully yours comes with side-impact bars and front
airbags...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
chudford writes:
As promised some photos of my privy project.

http://s832.photobucket.com/albums/zz245/chudford/

Note the twin seats and the roof ventillation.

We found the original door propped up against the fence.

I've bought the timber for the roof so tomorrow will see a start on
the roof support.

You can spend months working on something,
and then someone comes along and craps on it...

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember chudford
saying something like:

As promised some photos of my privy project.

http://s832.photobucket.com/albums/zz245/chudford/

Note the twin seats and the roof ventillation.

Impressive two-hole shunky.

Big project Dymphna[_35_] Home Repair 4 August 11th 09 09:50 PM
ash project DDG Woodworking Plans and Photos 7 January 2nd 08 03:13 AM
Privy prop - good idea Anita Palley UK diy 19 November 11th 07 11:20 PM
New project Justice Electronics 2 November 6th 05 08:02 PM
Looking for a project Prometheus Woodworking 17 October 2nd 04 05:38 AM