Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default waste disposal unit recommendations?

Hi, I'm thinking of fitting a waste disposal unit and I have only seen
two, and one of them was blocked, but not the units fault. Any
recommendations? I'd like a good one without going stupid with the
card.
thanks
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:27:29 -0700 (PDT), Owain wrote:

Hi, I'm thinking of fitting a waste disposal unit and I have only

seen
two, and one of them was blocked, but not the units fault. Any
recommendations? I'd like a good one without going stupid with the
card.

What can you put down them that wouldn't go in a compost heap or
labrador?

Tea spoons normally but they don't like them very much... B-)

I had a waste disposal unit when I had a 3rd floor flat with no
garden for compost heap and no labrador.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

misterroy wrote:
Hi, I'm thinking of fitting a waste disposal unit and I have only seen
two, and one of them was blocked, but not the units fault. Any
recommendations? I'd like a good one without going stupid with the
card.
thanks

I fitted an insinkerator model 65 a few years ago and have been very
pleased with it. BTW - don't be tempted to do without the pneumatic switch.

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jul 14, 10:04*am, NoSpam wrote:
misterroy wrote:
Hi, I'm thinking of fitting a waste disposal unit and I have only seen
two, and one of them was blocked, but not the units fault. Any
recommendations? I'd like a good one without going stupid with the
card.
thanks

I fitted an insinkerator model 65 a few years ago and have been very
pleased with it. BTW - don't be tempted to do without the pneumatic switch.

Dave

just bought a 65 off ebay, thanks
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:10:58 -0700 (PDT), misterroy

just bought a 65 off ebay, thanks

I've got one too, solid piece of kit.

will we use a waste disposal unit???? misterroy UK diy 6 March 6th 09 03:45 PM
waterproof switch (for waste disposal unit) raden UK diy 1 December 27th 06 10:59 PM
Waste Disposal Kevin UK diy 7 July 29th 04 01:27 PM
Kitchen waste disposal unit dead a_mcbride UK diy 2 July 5th 04 06:10 PM
FS: Waste disposal unit Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot UK diy 0 April 2nd 04 10:36 AM