Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default RS & Parcelforce

Got a letter from RS Components this morning entitled "Improvements In
Delivery Service" and going on to say that from 19th July, orders will
be delivered by Parcelforce Worldwide.

They say "By making Parcelforce Worldwide our partner, we will continue
to bring you the high level service you have come to expect as your
order is being handled[1] by one of the worlds'[2] largest and most
respected logistics experts, with [...] a delivery track record that's
second to none."

"We work hard to bring you the best service in the industry and we are
confident that you won't see any change in the quality of our delivery
service."

Another nail in the coffin? Or is the RS contract big enough to make
Parcelforce pull their corporate sleeves up and deliver on their
promises (pun intended)?

Cheers,
DaveyOz

[1] This should of course read "your future orders will be handled", but
hey ho.

[2] should be world's. Unless, that is, Parcelfarce has gone galactic
whilst I wasn't looking. Maybe they deliver to the ISS.