Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Flourescent diagram

I have an electronic ballast which does not have a starter.
what I need is a wiring diagram.
The ballast has two connectors .
I need to wire it to a linear flourescent lamp with two pins at each end.
TIA.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article fxpZn.55368$cJ6.41174@hurricane,
writes:
Is this the electronic ballast?
Tridonic Atco EC18 LC502K.

No, it's also a switchstart ballast
http://www.tridonic.com/com/en/products/2353.asp?ln=en

It's more efficient (EEI = B2) than your earlier one,
but it's for different tubes.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

writes:
Is this the electronic ballast?
Tridonic Atco EC18 LC502K.

No, it's also a switchstart ballast
http://www.tridonic.com/com/en/products/2353.asp?ln=en

It's more efficient (EEI = B2) than your earlier one,
but it's for different tubes.

--
Andrew Gabriel

What I need is one to run a linear two pins each end15v lamp. approx 18inches long.
I also need one to run a pls lamp of 9v.
I wonder if you could guide me .
Thanks.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

writes:
Is this the electronic ballast?
Tridonic Atco EC18 LC502K.

No, it's also a switchstart ballast
http://www.tridonic.com/com/en/products/2353.asp?ln=en

It's more efficient (EEI = B2) than your earlier one,
but it's for different tubes.

What I need is one to run a linear two pins each end15v lamp. approx 18inches long.

OK, that's one of the old tube sizes, and becoming rare because
it's not an energy saving tube, and has no energy saving
replacement. It may become impossible to obtain in a few years.
Does it have to be this exact tube? Could you use a 22" tube?

I also need one to run a pls lamp of 9v.
I wonder if you could guide me .
Thanks.

Do you specifically want electronic? (Why?)
What is the application which is using the lamps?

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

writes:
Is this the electronic ballast?
Tridonic Atco EC18 LC502K.

No, it's also a switchstart ballast
http://www.tridonic.com/com/en/products/2353.asp?ln=en

It's more efficient (EEI = B2) than your earlier one,
but it's for different tubes.

What I need is one to run a linear two pins each end15v lamp. approx 18inches long.

OK, that's one of the old tube sizes, and becoming rare because
it's not an energy saving tube, and has no energy saving
replacement. It may become impossible to obtain in a few years.
Does it have to be this exact tube? Could you use a 22" tube?

I also need one to run a pls lamp of 9v.
I wonder if you could guide me .
Thanks.

Do you specifically want electronic? (Why?)
What is the application which is using the lamps?

--
Andrew Gabriel
These lamps are uvc for the filters on my pond, they help to keep the water clear.

Tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , F Murtz
writes
wrote:
I have an electronic ballast which does not have a starter.
what I need is a wiring diagram.
The ballast has two connectors .
I need to wire it to a linear flourescent lamp with two pins at each end.
TIA.

What is a flourescent? do you make cakes with it?

Yeah - very light ones

--
geoff

Circular flourescent J Gibbons UK diy 10 July 19th 09 10:00 PM
flourescent wiring Chris Carruth Home Repair 4 November 21st 06 12:07 AM
Flourescent ballast Sammy Electronics Repair 10 November 3rd 06 02:06 AM
Flourescent Puzzle Blue Home Repair 11 November 21st 04 06:07 AM
Flourescent failure John UK diy 24 February 22nd 04 10:19 AM