Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bargain!

I've managed to obtain an extremely large quantity of high quality synthetic
cleaning cloths, which are now available at absolute bargain prices.

Two sizes are available, 100cm x 50 cm and 30cm x 20cm. The smaller size
has a convenient plastic rod sewn along one edge.

Both sizes are available in white with a red cross.

These are not new, but have only had a few weeks exposure to the elements.

Nationwide delivery is free.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
I've managed to obtain an extremely large quantity of high quality
synthetic cleaning cloths, which are now available at absolute bargain
prices.

Two sizes are available, 100cm x 50 cm and 30cm x 20cm. The smaller size
has a convenient plastic rod sewn along one edge.

Both sizes are available in white with a red cross.

These are not new, but have only had a few weeks exposure to the elements.

Nationwide delivery is free.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

They will all be on display again in 2 years time.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I've managed to obtain an extremely large quantity of high quality synthetic
cleaning cloths, which are now available at absolute bargain prices.

Two sizes are available, 100cm x 50 cm and 30cm x 20cm. The smaller size
has a convenient plastic rod sewn along one edge.

Both sizes are available in white with a red cross.

These are not new, but have only had a few weeks exposure to the elements.

Nationwide delivery is free.

But remember that any cleaning cloth marked with red is only to be used
in toilets...

Blue for general cleaning and green for food preparation areas. Perhaps
the Scots and Irish are more intelligent than us.

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
I've managed to obtain an extremely large quantity of high quality
synthetic cleaning cloths, which are now available at absolute
bargain prices.
Two sizes are available, 100cm x 50 cm and 30cm x 20cm. The smaller
size has a convenient plastic rod sewn along one edge.

Both sizes are available in white with a red cross.

These are not new, but have only had a few weeks exposure to the
elements.
Nationwide delivery is free.

Had I purchased one of these objects within the last week, I would be highly
dissatisfied with their efficacy.

Get rid of professional football and support amateurs?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message news:UiPVn.60987$_F1.3704@hurricane...
I've managed to obtain an extremely large quantity of high quality synthetic cleaning cloths, which are now available at absolute
bargain prices.

Two sizes are available, 100cm x 50 cm and 30cm x 20cm. The smaller size has a convenient plastic rod sewn along one edge.

Both sizes are available in white with a red cross.

These are not new, but have only had a few weeks exposure to the elements.

Nationwide delivery is free.

We rented this place the week before last. Mon till Mon
http://trimamat.netfirms.com/tower.jpg

I trust it's at half-mast by now.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 22:21:51 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

I've managed to obtain an extremely large quantity of high quality synthetic
cleaning cloths, which are now available at absolute bargain prices.

Two sizes are available, 100cm x 50 cm and 30cm x 20cm. The smaller size
has a convenient plastic rod sewn along one edge.

Both sizes are available in white with a red cross.

These are not new, but have only had a few weeks exposure to the elements.

Nationwide delivery is free.

Judging by what I saw whilst cycling home after the fiasco yesterday (not
much traffic yesterday p.m. - I wonder why), delivery is by road, no
vehicles, just road!
--
Peter.
2x4 - thick plank; 4x4 - two of 'em.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

PeterC wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 22:21:51 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

I've managed to obtain an extremely large quantity of high quality synthetic
cleaning cloths, which are now available at absolute bargain prices.

Two sizes are available, 100cm x 50 cm and 30cm x 20cm. The smaller size
has a convenient plastic rod sewn along one edge.

Both sizes are available in white with a red cross.

These are not new, but have only had a few weeks exposure to the elements.

Nationwide delivery is free.

Judging by what I saw whilst cycling home after the fiasco yesterday (not
much traffic yesterday p.m. - I wonder why), delivery is by road, no
vehicles, just road!

I am not a football fan and have little interest and less understanding
of the game. However I always thought that it was a team game, and
England certainly did not play as a team. Why don't they simply send one
of our better teams to represent us? I know there are players who would
not qualify as English, but perhaps we could substitute those with some
good amateurs, not being paid such exorbitant wages maybe they would put
their hearts and souls into it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Graham. wrote:

We rented this place the week before last. Mon till Mon
http://trimamat.netfirms.com/tower.jpg

I trust it's at half-mast by now.

"The website you have requested has exceeded its daily bandwidth quota
of 56MB and has been temporarily de-activated."

Is that half mast?

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Champ wrote:

Graham. wrote:

http://trimamat.netfirms.com/tower.jpg

"The website you have requested has exceeded its daily bandwidth quota
of 56MB and has been temporarily de-activated."

Yeah well, that's what you get for not resizing an 8 megapixel image,
though 56MB seems a bit stingy.