Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Varilight Touch/Remote Dimmer

I have one of these and it will sometimes turn itself on. It is in my
bedroom so it doesn't happen in the night - I am thinking it is sometimes
when our bathroom light and fan is turned off - perhaps some sort of spike.

Any thoughts?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
John wrote:
I have one of these and it will sometimes turn itself on. It is in my
bedroom so it doesn't happen in the night - I am thinking it is
sometimes when our bathroom light and fan is turned off - perhaps some
sort of spike.

Any thoughts?

Quite likely. If it is the fan, you could add a mains filter to it.

--
*If God dropped acid, would he see people?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

touch / remote dimmer John UK diy 3 February 24th 09 03:19 PM
'Varilight' LV transformer Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 0 October 19th 08 12:31 PM
Touch light dimmer problem [email protected] Home Repair 6 September 17th 08 07:20 PM
Varilight Touch Dimmers Sparks UK diy 3 April 8th 05 11:31 PM
Halogen Lighting and Touch Dimmer compatiblity AndyM UK diy 6 June 1st 04 04:16 PM