Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 'Inges

Owain wrote:
On 15 June, 17:36, "Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot" wrote:
I have here a flat-pack hideaway computer desk wot has got two doors on
the front of it. The doors fit flush across the front, i.e. they're not
set in. I'd like to be able to open the doors fully through 270 degrees so
they rest against the sides when the desk is in use but the cranked hinges
only allow about 220 degrees before the door contacts the side and can't
go any further.

Hmmm... I have the same trouble visualising what hinges will do, and where
the appropriate parts are fixed. Here, therefore, is some pickchers wot I
have took. You will observe that when the door is opened to full capacity
only the dog can easily pass through the gap, therefore I'd like it to fold
right back. It's not a life-or-death thing but it would make me happy, and
that's all that really matters, isn't it?

These go 250 degrees
http://www.hafele.co.uk/Hafele35a1/T...ab=fur niture

Owain

But it looks like the door goes inside the frame. The OP's sits on it