Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default can you recommend a durable garden hose spray head?

I am a keen gardener and use a garden hose with a spray gun head quite a
lot. I also use it for car washing etc. I need one with a number of
different spray patterns for the various jobs it needs to do.

These things are readily available in diy sheds and garden centres but I
have yet to find one that lasts more than about 18 months before falling
apart, usually due to the failure of some plastic part of the trigger
mechanism. I have yet to see one that is all metal.

My most recent one was grey and yellow with a metal body but it has just
failed so I need to replace it. Can anybody recommend one that they
have used for a while and found to be durable ?

TIA

Steve