Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Shoe storage

I recall a post here a while back seeking solutions for hallway shoe
storage and thought this article might be of interest.

http://www.notmartha.org/tomake/shoerack/
--
Nige Danton
email: swop the obvious for g_m_a_i_l

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 20:28:41 +0700, Nige Danton
wrote:

I recall a post here a while back seeking solutions for hallway shoe
storage and thought this article might be of interest.

http://www.notmartha.org/tomake/shoerack/

That's pretty nifty!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I recall a post here a while back seeking solutions for hallway shoe
storage and thought this article might be of interest.

http://www.notmartha.org/tomake/shoerack/

That's pretty nifty!

Still looks like a pile of shoes in the hallway though...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Nige Danton" wrote in message
I recall a post here a while back seeking solutions for hallway shoe
storage and thought this article might be of interest.

http://www.notmartha.org/tomake/shoerack/
--
Nige Danton
email: swop the obvious for g_m_a_i_l

Pretty cool - but as the article says, not for leather shoes, as it will
make a nasty mark on them.

JW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/06/10 22:28, John Whitworth wrote:

"Nige Danton" wrote in message
I recall a post here a while back seeking solutions for hallway shoe
storage and thought this article might be of interest.

http://www.notmartha.org/tomake/shoerack/
--
Nige Danton
email: swop the obvious for g_m_a_i_l

Pretty cool - but as the article says, not for leather shoes, as it will
make a nasty mark on them.

JW

I reckon you should stick magnets in the heels then just have a sheet of
steel on the wall...

--
Tim Watts

Hung parliament? Rather have a hanged parliament.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Nige Danton
writes
I recall a post here a while back seeking solutions for hallway shoe
storage and thought this article might be of interest.

http://www.notmartha.org/tomake/shoerack/

You see the 3 port valves advertised on that page

the drayton is the worst for microswitches burning out

and ... I bought a synchron motor today for £7.89