Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

ggg

Default Has anyone tried the mop shoe?

http://www.mopshoe.com/howtouse/howtouse.html

Does that look like a good idea? I need to find a new floor cleaning
tool. I'm thinking of getting a miracle mop because the rectangular
head floor cleaners don't convince me that the floor is really that
clean. I usually do wipe downs but now I have a lot more bare floor to
cover. Helpful feedback is appreciated. Thanks.
jamie

ggg wrote:
http://www.mopshoe.com/howtouse/howtouse.html

Does that look like a good idea? I need to find a new floor cleaning
tool. I'm thinking of getting a miracle mop because the rectangular
head floor cleaners don't convince me that the floor is really that
clean. I usually do wipe downs but now I have a lot more bare floor to
cover. Helpful feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

That reminds me of a funny story I read about a couple of
women duct-taping maxi pads to the soles of their sneakers and
swiffer-skating the kitchen floor.

--
jamie )

"There's a seeker born every minute."

Suzie-Q

In article ,
(jamie) wrote:

- ggg wrote:
-
http://www.mopshoe.com/howtouse/howtouse.html
-
- Does that look like a good idea? I need to find a new floor cleaning
- tool. I'm thinking of getting a miracle mop because the rectangular
- head floor cleaners don't convince me that the floor is really that
- clean. I usually do wipe downs but now I have a lot more bare floor to
- cover. Helpful feedback is appreciated. Thanks.
-
- That reminds me of a funny story I read about a couple of
- women duct-taping maxi pads to the soles of their sneakers and
- swiffer-skating the kitchen floor.

When I was in basic training we found that maxi pads were the
best things we could find for applying wax to the floors.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
***Revelation 22:12*** ICQ: 349878998
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
RickyE

oh god! reminds me of my younger years growing up in the Philippines. When
I was a kid, it was my task to apply paste wax to our hardwood floors and
polish them off manually with a coconut shell husk brush using our feet.
Imagine dancing the Twist with these husk brushes. Then someone invented
these coconut husk "shoes" and it was so much easier skating across the
floor with these. However, they didn't do as good a job as the hard-labor
coconut shell brushes. Yes, we were too poor to get an electric floor
polisher in case you'll ask why we didn't just use one of them.

I'm sure the comparison applies--mopshoes are probably not as good as giving
the floor a real good old-fashioned mopping

Ricky