Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Acrow props

Anyone know of a good how-to site?

I've borrowed a couple of Acrow props, so that I can safely get onto the top
of the conservatory, and finally re-paint, and whilst I know the principle
of where they go, and of putting timber on top to spread load etc, the
mechanism of the Acrow is a mystery to me. These ones have a sort of collar
with two handles and a grub screw, and a giant kind of chain link, which
obviously fits into the holes of the moving strut, and is used for leverage,
but I'd prefer some guidance before trying it for real.

Cheers

JW

Strongboys and Acrow props - suppliers? Lobster UK diy 10 October 25th 06 11:36 AM
acrow pins. [email protected] UK diy 8 November 29th 05 11:00 PM
Where do you buy props from? N. Thornton UK diy 3 January 6th 05 11:35 PM
Where do you buy props from? Seri UK diy 14 January 6th 05 05:28 PM
Trivia: inventor of Acrow prop dies Tony Bryer UK diy 2 January 12th 04 03:55 PM