Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default FS: Bosch SDS drills

Thought I'd mention them here before ebaying, in case anyone is
interested.

I have 4 new bosch blue drills for sale - GBH 2-18 RE is the model
number.

They are the same as http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=577726

Axminster have them at £110, I'm looking for £50 each (plus £7
postage)

They are the 110V version, so perhaps not ideal for DIY, but if anyone
is interested, please email me.

I also have 2 Makita 6824 Drywall screwdrivers (240V) like
http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=20669, also at £50.

Thanks

Andrew
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15 Apr, 13:06, andrew wrote:
Thought I'd mention them here before ebaying, in case anyone is
interested.

I have 4 new bosch blue drills for sale - GBH 2-18 RE is the model
number.

They are the same ashttp://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=577726

Axminster have them at £110, I'm looking for £50 each (plus £7
postage)

They are the 110V version, so perhaps not ideal for DIY, but if anyone
is interested, please email me.

I also have 2 Makita 6824 Drywall screwdrivers (240V) likehttp://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=20669, also at £50.

Thanks

Andrew

checks rear doors of lorry
Are you making a loss and will they have a warranty?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 15, 1:15*pm, Part timer wrote:
On 15 Apr, 13:06, andrew wrote:

Thought I'd mention them here before ebaying, in case anyone is
interested.

I have 4 new bosch blue drills for sale - GBH 2-18 RE is the model
number.

They are the same ashttp://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=577726

Axminster have them at £110, I'm looking for £50 each (plus £7
postage)

They are the 110V version, so perhaps not ideal for DIY, but if anyone
is interested, please email me.

I also have 2 Makita 6824 Drywall screwdrivers (240V) likehttp://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=20669, also at £50.

Thanks

Andrew

checks rear doors of lorry
Are you making a loss and will they have a warranty?

Full Bosch 3 year warranty - I bought them from a large builder's
merchant chain when they experimented with online selling (at some
strange prices). Unfortunately, they ran out of the 240V, so sent the
110V instead. I won't be making a loss, but have set the price aiming
to sell them quickly. Makitas have the Makita 12 month warranty.

Bosch drills: DRE or DFR Fred UK diy 3 December 22nd 09 11:16 AM
Bosch multipurpose drills Tim S UK diy 4 September 19th 09 03:04 PM
Random orbit sanders - green Bosch PEX400 vs blue Bosch GEX 125? Andy Dingley UK diy 4 January 12th 08 08:56 PM
SDS drills PJK UK diy 42 July 11th 05 02:20 PM
ANN: Decimal Equivalents, Drills, & Tap Drills For The Palm Carmine Castiglia Metalworking 0 January 13th 04 03:53 AM