Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gas bill cuts

"Mike P the 1st" wrote in
message ...
So now the winter is almost over .. expensive gas demand lowers and
the gas companies are dropping their prices at the end of March ..
some down 7%.
I assume to keep us loyal for next winter's price hikes.

No surprises there ..

Mike P the 1st

So beat them at their own game.

I got an estimated reading in Feburary. I revised my bill with a customer
reading that was much lower than it should have been. The gas company can
take an actual reading in the summer if they want to.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
news

"Mike P the 1st" wrote in
message ...
So now the winter is almost over .. expensive gas demand lowers and
the gas companies are dropping their prices at the end of March ..
some down 7%.
I assume to keep us loyal for next winter's price hikes.

No surprises there ..

Mike P the 1st

So beat them at their own game.

I got an estimated reading in Feburary. I revised my bill with a customer
reading that was much lower than it should have been. The gas company can
take an actual reading in the summer if they want to.

That's genius, that is!

Si

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot wrote:

I got an estimated reading in Feburary. I revised my bill with a customer
reading that was much lower than it should have been. The gas company can
take an actual reading in the summer if they want to.

That's genius, that is!

....or fraud... but then, stuff em - they've been ripping us off for years.

Accurate 45% cuts: sal Woodworking 27 September 9th 08 10:48 AM
45 deg cuts. PVR Woodworking 3 June 10th 07 09:07 PM
Angle Cuts [email protected] Woodworking 3 April 16th 07 04:52 PM