Posted to free.uk.cars.vauxhall,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

Default Zafira manuals

Does anyone have experience of any of these?

http://tinyurl.com/yfcfzoo
http://tinyurl.com/yga2sf5
http://tinyurl.com/yl2pky7

Any recommendations for manuals? For a 57 plate vehicle.

--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!
Posted to free.uk.cars.vauxhall,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

Peter Twydell
wibbled on Sunday 28 February 2010 17:14

Does anyone have experience of any of these?

http://tinyurl.com/yfcfzoo
http://tinyurl.com/yga2sf5
http://tinyurl.com/yl2pky7

Any recommendations for manuals? For a 57 plate vehicle.

I've bought various workshop manuals like this. Check the seller's feedback.
It will generally be a dodgey copy but what else can you do?

All the 3 I've had have worked OK.

--
Tim Watts

Posted to free.uk.cars.vauxhall,uk.d-i-y

Tim Watts wrote:
Peter Twydell
wibbled on Sunday 28 February 2010 17:14

Does anyone have experience of any of these?

http://tinyurl.com/yfcfzoo
http://tinyurl.com/yga2sf5
http://tinyurl.com/yl2pky7

Any recommendations for manuals? For a 57 plate vehicle.

I've bought various workshop manuals like this. Check the seller's
feedback. It will generally be a dodgey copy but what else can you do?

All the 3 I've had have worked OK.

Same here - it's only a home-burned CD so don't pay more than a few pounds.

Posted to free.uk.cars.vauxhall,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

Peter Twydell wrote:
Does anyone have experience of any of these?

http://tinyurl.com/yfcfzoo
http://tinyurl.com/yga2sf5
http://tinyurl.com/yl2pky7

Any recommendations for manuals? For a 57 plate vehicle.

Can't comment on those directly but I did buy a download manual for a Pug
406 from an online source and it was completely pants' I bought it
specifically because it said it had full wiring diagrams and I wanted to
figure out the cooling fan circuit as the Haynes BoL just gave a generic
circuit. It didn't have any where near a full diagram IIRC it seemed to
concentrate on how to remove the radio. They did give me my money back
though.

--
Malc

Rusted and ropy.
Dog-eared old copy.
Vintage and classic,
or just plain Jurassic:
all words to describe me.

Posted to free.uk.cars.vauxhall,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

If you are prepared to pay for a legit copy then the new Haynes manual
gives you most of what you'll need.
http://www.haynes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...9403&langId=-1

Posted to free.uk.cars.vauxhall,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

Brim
wibbled on Monday 01 March 2010 12:34

If you are prepared to pay for a legit copy then the new Haynes manual
gives you most of what you'll need.

http://www.haynes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...9403&langId=-1

Haynes seem to have become a dead duck. Hardly any new cars are covered and
they're dicking about with books on horses and Jo Ramirez???

--
Tim Watts

Posted to free.uk.cars.vauxhall,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

"Peter Twydell" wrote in message
Does anyone have experience of any of these?

http://tinyurl.com/yfcfzoo
http://tinyurl.com/yga2sf5
http://tinyurl.com/yl2pky7

Any recommendations for manuals? For a 57 plate vehicle.

I've not tried them but I'd be interested to find out how good they are if
you do go for one. I've just bought a secondhand Zafira/Astra Haynes manual
on eBay. Good condition and about half the cost of a new one, but I'd
happily go for one of these if the quality of photography is better than
Haynes..