Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Electronics Manuals - Parts,Service,User Manuals $9.99 & Instant Downloads

Electronics Manuals - Parts,Service,User Manuals $9.99 & Instant
Downloads

Want to Fix Something?
http://www.manuals4you.com

Need a Manual Right NOW at Reasonable Cost?
http://www.justmanuals.com
Instant downloads

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

Default Electronics Manuals - Parts,Service,User Manuals $9.99 & Instant Downloads --- RIPOFF ALERT!!!

On 3 Feb 2007 16:40:32 -0800 "justmanuals" wrote in
Message id: . com:

Electronics Manuals - Parts,Service,User Manuals $9.99 & Instant
Downloads

Want to Fix Something?
http://www.manuals4you.com

Need a Manual Right NOW at Reasonable Cost?
http://www.justmanuals.com
Instant downloads

These guys took my money and never sent me my manual!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Feb 6, 3:14 am, JW wrote:

These guys took my money and never sent me my manual!

Naturally! Any business that spams shouldn't be trusted.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Ken Layton" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 6, 3:14 am, JW wrote:

These guys took my money and never sent me my manual!

Naturally! Any business that spams shouldn't be trusted.

For a good free manual site, see www.eserviceinfo.com per my post a few
above.

Arfa