Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Field drains

Hi

I'm looking for field drain pipes, and am having trouble finding them
anywhere. I've gone thru pages of google plus the local outlets. Where
should I look?

Also whats the cheapest type thse days, rigid plastic? Its for foot
traffic only.

cheers, NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:39:45 -0800 (PST), NT
hurriedly dipped his quill in the best Quink that money could buy:

Hi

I'm looking for field drain pipes, and am having trouble finding them
anywhere. I've gone thru pages of google plus the local outlets. Where
should I look?

Also whats the cheapest type thse days, rigid plastic? Its for foot
traffic only.

cheers, NT

something like this ?

http://www.burdens.co.uk/Perforated-Pipe

Mike P the 1st
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 25, 10:57*pm, Mike P the 1st Mike P
the wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:39:45 -0800 (PST), NT
hurriedly dipped his quill in the best Quink that money could buy:

Hi

I'm looking for field drain pipes, and am having trouble finding them
anywhere. I've gone thru pages of google plus the local outlets. Where
should I look?

Also whats the cheapest type thse days, rigid plastic? Its for foot
traffic only.

cheers, NT

something like this ?

http://www.burdens.co.uk/Perforated-Pipe

Mike P the 1st

I saw that on my search, and a couple of others, but could find no
prices anywhere.

cheers
NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

the wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:39:45 -0800 (PST), NT
hurriedly dipped his quill in the best Quink that money could buy:

Hi

I'm looking for field drain pipes, and am having trouble finding
them anywhere. I've gone thru pages of google plus the local
outlets. Where should I look?

Also whats the cheapest type thse days, rigid plastic? Its for foot
traffic only.

cheers, NT

something like this ?

http://www.burdens.co.uk/Perforated-Pipe

Mike P the 1st

I saw that on my search, and a couple of others, but could find no
prices anywhere.

cheers
NT

Did you come across this site NT? -
http://www.ebuildingsupplies.co.uk/c...ategoryId=3036

Cash

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 17:26:16 -0800 (PST), NT

the wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:39:45 -0800 (PST), NT
hurriedly dipped his quill in the best Quink that money could buy:

Hi

I'm looking for field drain pipes, and am having trouble finding them
anywhere. I've gone thru pages of google plus the local outlets. Where
should I look?

Also whats the cheapest type thse days, rigid plastic? Its for foot
traffic only.

cheers, NT

something like this ?

http://www.burdens.co.uk/Perforated-Pipe

Mike P the 1st

I saw that on my search, and a couple of others, but could find no
prices anywhere.

cheers
NT

Have you tried one of these .. wonderful invention
www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bryanburnett/Telephone.jpg

Mike P the 1st

Posted to uk.d-i-y

the wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:39:45 -0800 (PST), NT
hurriedly dipped his quill in the best Quink that money could buy:

I'm looking for field drain pipes, and am having trouble finding

Did you come across this site NT? -http://www.ebuildingsupplies.co.uk/custom/shop/category?categoryId=3036

Cash

Just the job, thanks! Less than I expected too.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

the wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:39:45 -0800 (PST), NT
hurriedly dipped his quill in the best Quink that money could buy:

Hi

I'm looking for field drain pipes, and am having trouble finding them
anywhere. I've gone thru pages of google plus the local outlets. Where
should I look?

Also whats the cheapest type thse days, rigid plastic? Its for foot
traffic only.

cheers, NT

something like this ?

http://www.burdens.co.uk/Perforated-Pipe

Mike P the 1st

I saw that on my search, and a couple of others, but could find no
prices anywhere.

cheers
NT

Have you tried one of these .. wonderful inventionwww.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bryanburnett/Telephone.jpg

What is? The 404 page?

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

the wrote:
[...]

If companies dont show prices I dont usually call. Its a remarkably
incompetent way to deal with retail customers, I'd far sooner buy from
someone that knows what theyre doing.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/02/2010 22:39, NT wrote:
Hi

I'm looking for field drain pipes, and am having trouble finding them
anywhere. I've gone thru pages of google plus the local outlets. Where
should I look?

Also whats the cheapest type thse days, rigid plastic? Its for foot
traffic only.

cheers, NT

You can get them from any builders or civils merchant. Polypipe is the
main supplier

http://www.polypipe.com/polypipe/con...categoryID=790

http://www.flolinepipes.com/category...-land-drainage

http://www.burdens.co.uk

http://www.pavingexpert.com/drain03.htm

Member

Location: Birmingham

If you're looking for perforated land drainage pipe, they have it in B&Q. A 25m coil (80mm diameter) is something like £29.99.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mar 1, 11:19*am, Pufter wrote:
If you're looking for perforated land drainage pipe, they have it in
B&Q. A 25m coil (80mm diameter) is something like 29.99.

thank ye

NT

FIELD TARGET J T Woodworking 3 June 23rd 07 06:54 AM
FIELD TARGET J T Woodworking 0 June 21st 07 07:17 PM
Field Gate MAV Woodworking 10 February 15th 06 09:31 PM
Need to cut some steel in the field, not sure what to use. Modat22 Metalworking 8 February 26th 05 01:04 AM
Leach Field Question El Penguini Home Ownership 5 August 21st 04 11:40 PM