Scooby Doo

Default Boiler recommendation

My boiler has just packed in and I now need to replace it, and looking for
recommendations.

I've seen a couple of Ravenheat Condensing boilers which I like the look of,
as they're £500 and I get the benefit of the higher effeciency. Are there
any other decent and reliable ones I should consider?

Thanks

PS How much should I expect to pay for installation of a boiler?

BillR

Scooby Doo wrote:
My boiler has just packed in and I now need to replace it, and
looking for recommendations.

I've seen a couple of Ravenheat Condensing boilers which I like the
look of, as they're £500 and I get the benefit of the higher
effeciency. Are there any other decent and reliable ones I should
consider?

Thanks

PS How much should I expect to pay for installation of a boiler?

They want charge you from £1500 for supply and fit. Much more for B Gas.
Good luck with finding the mandatory Corgi registered person who will do the
fitting only :-)

Boiler pilot light went out David Hearn UK diy 6 October 26th 03 11:54 PM
Boiler Programmable Thermostat Trips RCD? Rich UK diy 1 September 16th 03 04:23 PM
New Combi boiler GB UK diy 7 September 7th 03 11:34 PM
Ferroli boiler wiring john UK diy 3 September 7th 03 12:23 AM