Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Delay off timer required

In message , Graham C
writes
Looking for an inexpensive run-on timer, which will keep my CH pump
active for about two minutes after the boiler has switched off. I'm
currently experiencing problems when the whole system stops just as
the boiler has reached its setpoint.

Several cheap timers around with 30 seconds max, others with a £90
price tag. Another option is to by a £25 pound bathroom extractor fan
(with timer), and throw the fan away- hardly ideal.

I think that the Ideal pcb no 28 might be correct for the task, no idea
how much they cost new though

Not ready yet to fit a modern boiler with all its advantages!

A twenty minute Google was not very fruitful.

TIA

GrahamC

--
geoff