Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Street stoptap update

There's been a hole dug in the street at the approximate location of
the old one!

(Apols for not following on old thread but I've done something strange
to agent that makes it delete old posts...)
--
http://www.Christmasfreebies.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:48:02 +0000, mogga
wrote:

There's been a hole dug in the street at the approximate location of
the old one!

(Apols for not following on old thread but I've done something strange
to agent that makes it delete old posts...)

Something in Group Properties perhaps ...option to purge read messages
" What To Purge" and "When To Purge" in Overide Group Properties ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

There's been a hole dug in the street at the approximate location of
the old one!

(Apols for not following on old thread but I've done something strange
to agent that makes it delete old posts...)

Something in Group Properties perhaps ...option to purge read messages
" What To Purge" and "When To Purge" in Overide Group Properties ?

Oo ta have had a play in that bit and will see what happens next time
I refresh the folder.

Can't make it worse than it was!
--
http://www.Christmasfreebies.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , mogga
writes

wrote:

There's been a hole dug in the street at the approximate location of
the old one!

(Apols for not following on old thread but I've done something strange
to agent that makes it delete old posts...)

Something in Group Properties perhaps ...option to purge read messages
" What To Purge" and "When To Purge" in Overide Group Properties ?

Oo ta have had a play in that bit and will see what happens next time
I refresh the folder.

Can't make it worse than it was!

I've always posted delayed follow-ups in a new thread, I think it's
neater that way and it gets round the problem of expiry.
--
fred