Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default External WiFi thermometer

Can one get a thermometer
to send the temperature outside to a PC,
through WiFi or Bluetooth?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 6 Nov, 10:59, Timothy Murphy wrote:
Can one get a thermometer
to send the temperature outside to a PC,
through WiFi or Bluetooth?

--
Timothy Murphy *
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366

This one has wireless outside temperature, you can connect the indoor
unit to your PC via USB:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Oregon-Scien.../dp/B001L52150

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Timothy Murphy expressed precisely :
Can one get a thermometer
to send the temperature outside to a PC,
through WiFi or Bluetooth?

I have a wireless weather station. It has outside temperature, wind
speed and rainfall all fed wirelessly to an indoor unit, the indoor
unit then feeds the above, plus indoor temeperature and air pressure to
my PC via USB.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Can one get a thermometer
to send the temperature outside to a PC,
through WiFi or Bluetooth?

I have a wireless weather station. It has outside temperature, wind
speed and rainfall all fed wirelessly to an indoor unit, the indoor
unit then feeds the above, plus indoor temeperature and air pressure to
my PC via USB.

Who makes it, as a matter of interest?

I have a cheapo Lidl or Aldi weather station,
but it doesn't allow any PC connection as far as I know.

wifi dish city Electronics 0 June 7th 08 04:12 PM
Help, WIFI antenna amdx Electronic Schematics 1 July 25th 07 11:42 PM
Poor WIFI Signal strength Richard UK diy 26 March 20th 05 08:04 AM
DIY DX WiFi? T i m UK diy 31 March 17th 05 06:01 PM
Following on from the "WIFI Extended coverage"....... GymRatZ UK diy 18 February 15th 05 09:07 PM