Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Replacement Kitchen Cupboard Doors?

We're considering replacing our kitchen cupboard doors and drawer
fronts. Looking on the web, there seem to be dozens and dozens of
companies that can provide these, and it's impossible to choose between
them.

Recommendations anyone?

--
Ian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Ian" wrote in message
We're considering replacing our kitchen cupboard doors and drawer fronts.
Looking on the web, there seem to be dozens and dozens of companies that
can provide these, and it's impossible to choose between them.

Recommendations anyone?

--
Ian

No. How does anyone know what your kitchen looks like?
How does anyone know how much you want to pay, which
type you prefer, when you can take delivery, which type of
hinges you have or whether you want to collect them or have
them delivered?
Time for you to use a bit of common sense.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 6, 8:59*am, "Roger" wrote:

No. *How does anyone know what your kitchen looks like?
How does anyone know how much you want to pay, which
type you prefer, when you can take delivery, which type of
hinges you have or whether you want to collect them or have
them delivered?
Time for you to use a bit of common sense.

Poor Roger.

You keep posting here because we're the closest thing to friends
you've got.

And we all think you're a ****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

From: mike
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 Time: 01:10:02

On Nov 6, 8:59*am, "Roger" wrote:

No. *How does anyone know what your kitchen looks like?
How does anyone know how much you want to pay, which
type you prefer, when you can take delivery, which type of
hinges you have or whether you want to collect them or have
them delivered?
Time for you to use a bit of common sense.

Poor Roger.

You keep posting here because we're the closest thing to friends
you've got.

And we all think you're a ****.

Mike,

Please don't quote people who are already in my killfile.........

--
Ian

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ian wrote:
We're considering replacing our kitchen cupboard doors and drawer
fronts. Looking on the web, there seem to be dozens and dozens of
companies that can provide these, and it's impossible to choose between
them.

Ikea 'casualty' department, various doors £1 and their matching hinges £6.

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.kitchenrefurbs.co.uk/

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

mike wrote:
On Nov 6, 8:59 am, "Roger" wrote:

No. How does anyone know what your kitchen looks like?
How does anyone know how much you want to pay, which
type you prefer, when you can take delivery, which type of
hinges you have or whether you want to collect them or have
them delivered?
Time for you to use a bit of common sense.

Poor Roger.

You keep posting here because we're the closest thing to friends
you've got.

And we all think you're a ****.

They are useful, Roger isn't.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Ian" wrote in message
We're considering replacing our kitchen cupboard doors and drawer fronts.
Looking on the web, there seem to be dozens and dozens of companies that
can provide these, and it's impossible to choose between them.

Recommendations anyone?

Yup

Bought variety of kitchen doors from www.doorsdirect.co.uk high gloss white
bevelled. Surprised by the good quality. As I remember 17 doors different
sizes predrilled £600ish plus £50 postage.

Peter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Ian wrote:
We're considering replacing our kitchen cupboard doors and drawer
fronts. Looking on the web, there seem to be dozens and dozens of
companies that can provide these, and it's impossible to choose between
them.

Recommendations anyone?

For what? Quality? Price? Choice?

First make sure you can get all the sizes you need in the same style.
Other than that it's down to your taste and pocket. Not a big difference
in quality - unless you're going for solid wood ones.

--
*You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Peter wrote:
"Ian" wrote in message
We're considering replacing our kitchen cupboard doors and drawer
fronts. Looking on the web, there seem to be dozens and dozens of
companies that can provide these, and it's impossible to choose
between them. Recommendations anyone?

Yup

Bought variety of kitchen doors from www.doorsdirect.co.uk high gloss
white bevelled. Surprised by the good quality. As I remember 17 doors
different sizes predrilled £600ish plus £50 postage.

They are the people I used, but the link I had now redirects to