Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Paint Pod

The current price point for the paint pod is way too high. B&Q sold it
at around £34 previously and that was gettng close to reasonable
value. If you Dulux do treally wel out of this because you are then
locked into their v. expensive paints for the Paintpod.

Don't think the same of the scaled down Paintpod.

It's cleaning process is inferior. It is battery rather than mains
power.

Pricing point for the mini Paintpod should be around £15.

At present Oct / Nov 2009 Dulux are trying to push the inferior mini
product and to make sure this is not diluted they have pulled out of
proper unit promos. I'd personally recommend that now is not the time
to buy. Wait till Dulux start to price the proper Paintpod not just
the mini inferior product at acompetitive price.

If you still have a decent amount of painting to do at the point they
price the proper Paintpod around or below £35 it may be worth
considering. I'm doing a lot of painting at the moment so they have
missed out on my business for a few years.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26 Oct, 09:29, BmoBoyo wrote:
[...]

Or get a tray and roller. Paintpod sounds like more fuss than it is
worth.
How much trouble dipping in a roller ?
Simon.