Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ??

Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ?? Read about it at
http://emailministry.webs.com/areyou...ughforheav.htm

Thanks
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Lord's Work E-mail Ministry"
saying something like:

Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ?? Read about it at
http://emailministry.webs.com/areyou...ughforheav.htm

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Lord's Work E-mail Ministry"
saying something like:

Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ?? Read about it at
http://emailministry.webs.com/areyou...ughforheav.htm

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

FFS these people are just plain scary.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:54:02 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Lord's Work E-mail Ministry"
saying something like:

Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ?? Read about it at
http://emailministry.webs.com/areyou...ughforheav.htm

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

FFS these people are just plain scary.

So, the same as all religions then.
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:43:43 +0100, PeterC wrote:
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

FFS these people are just plain scary.

So, the same as all religions then.

And what's the point of going to heaven if that's where all these loonies
will end up?

(I read that as 'landrover', btw)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

PeterC wrote:
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:54:02 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when
the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Lord's Work E-mail
Ministry" saying something like:

Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ?? Read about it at
http://emailministry.webs.com/areyou...ughforheav.htm

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

FFS these people are just plain scary.

So, the same as all religions then.

Won't argue with that.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Medway
Handyman writes

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when
the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Lord's Work E-mail
Ministry" saying something like:

Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ?? Read about it at
http://emailministry.webs.com/areyou...ughforheav.htm

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

FFS these people are just plain scary.

So, the same as all religions then.

Won't argue with that.

Quick note to the gullible ...

Landover baptist is a ****take site

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 23:50:49 +0100, geoff wrote:

In message , The Medway
Handyman writes

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when
the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Lord's Work E-mail
Ministry" saying something like:

Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ?? Read about it at
http://emailministry.webs.com/areyou...ughforheav.htm

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

FFS these people are just plain scary.

So, the same as all religions then.

Won't argue with that.

Quick note to the gullible ...

Landover baptist is a ****take site

I rather gathered that a bit but just cba to explore any more, so ended up
not certain (agnostic?).
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , PeterC
writes

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when
the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Lord's Work E-mail
Ministry" saying something like:

Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ?? Read about it at
http://emailministry.webs.com/areyou...ughforheav.htm

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

FFS these people are just plain scary.

So, the same as all religions then.

Won't argue with that.

Quick note to the gullible ...

Landover baptist is a ****take site

I rather gathered that a bit but just cba to explore any more, so ended up
not certain (agnostic?).

I'm a lapsed agnostic............................I'm no longer certain
of my doubts.
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!