Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Black & Decker mouse detail sander - adhesive?

My friend's B&D mouse sander has had a lot of use this summer and he reports
that the "velcro" stuff is coming away from the spongy backing at the three
corners (peeling back about an inch).
He asked me for suggestions about adhesive to use - I think it needs to have
some flexibilty but not sure if e.g. evostik would disolve the spongy bit - any
ideas to pass on?

--
Geo

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 11:46:25 -0700 (PDT), 1501 wrote:

Copydex perhaps?

Google say it is non-solvent based so should be safe enough - will pass that
suggestion on - thanks.

--
Geo

Lidl Detail Sander Arthur 51[_3_] UK diy 4 October 2nd 09 08:48 PM
Detail or Palm Sander Arthur 51 UK diy 4 June 19th 07 09:38 PM
Sandpaper for Bosch detail sander? Toller Woodworking 1 April 30th 07 03:25 PM
Palm sander or detail The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 0 February 23rd 06 02:53 PM
Advice: detail/contour sander T Woodworking 8 February 14th 05 08:14 PM