DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Black & Decker mouse detail sander - adhesive? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/288458-black-decker-mouse-detail-sander-adhesive.html)

Geo[_2_] October 1st 09 06:50 PM

Black & Decker mouse detail sander - adhesive?

My friend's B&D mouse sander has had a lot of use this summer and he reports
that the "velcro" stuff is coming away from the spongy backing at the three
corners (peeling back about an inch).
He asked me for suggestions about adhesive to use - I think it needs to have
some flexibilty but not sure if e.g. evostik would disolve the spongy bit - any
ideas to pass on?

--
Geo

Geo[_2_] October 3rd 09 03:29 PM

Black & Decker mouse detail sander - adhesive?

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 11:46:25 -0700 (PDT), 1501 wrote:

Copydex perhaps?

Google say it is non-solvent based so should be safe enough - will pass that
suggestion on - thanks.

--
Geo